Thursday, January 1, 2015

Starting 2015 right...

Happy New Year to all my Musers! Yes, 2015 is finally here. Say good bye to all the negativity in 2014 and carry the positivity into this new year! I thought I could share with guys my (somewhat) New Year's resolution, just some promises I would like to make to myself!

1. Love Myself

You know what they say, you have to love yourself before loving others!

2. Love Others More

Not to limit my love and love passionately. Love my family, friends, schoolmates, people, students and teachers.

3. Stay Positive

Staying positive is difficult, but it sets you in a calm mood and allows you to think more rationally and realize the other side of the story.

4. Stay Healthy

I've been falling sick quite often in 2014, and I admit this could be due to my lack of exercise. I'd like to spend more time on exercising and eating right.

5. Stay Creative

You can only outdo yourself if you think creatively. Sometimes you might just need to stop learning to do even bigger things. Be inventive and you might just surprise yourself.

6. Being Consistent in School

I've got quite decent results for my first semester in school, and I'm not intending to sabotage this! I want to do even better, and for this to happen, I would need to be consistent in my work in school and revising them after school!

7. Be an Awesome Friend

In 2014, I've made many new friends, due to my part time job and new school. I want to be an awesome friend to them and make even more new friends! Because, who doesn't like an awesome friend and someone to talk to when they need, right?

8. Make More Milestones

2014 has been filled with many milestones, and I'm just hoping more of it to happen this next year. I want to outdo myself!

9. Self-Improvement

In order to be successful in life, I need to have a right attitude towards life and get to know myself better, or rather, better myself as a person. I'd want to further improve my social skills, attitude, skills in general, being kind and face difficulties without fear.

10. Earn & Save More Money

Of course, who can forget about this. I'll be officially starting to teach violin to have an income and hopefully independent of my own expenses. I also want to save more money for my future; settling down, growing my family and travel around the world with the love of my life.

What are some of your promises?

Keep musing,
#museestate

No comments:

Post a Comment