Tuesday, January 13, 2015

tokyo star optical influencer [q & a]

I love Tokyo because… of its mountains and photo shooting venue everywhere

My coolest Tokyo hangouts are… Tokyo Cafes like PARIYA!

The best places to shop in Singapore are… definitely Orchard Road and Haji Lane!

The best way to get into the New Year spirit in the city is by… having a positive attitude and new clothes!

I would describe my style as… classic but versatile

If you peeked inside my wardrobe, you’d see… many neutral colours

My must have piece from Tokyo Star Optical this season is… printed frame glasses!


My style icons are… Andrea Chong and Kendall Jenner!

My favourite blogs and magazines are… dreachong.com and Style magazine

My perfect holiday outfit would be… a long black dress with gold accents!

My New Year’s resolution is… To be consistent in my school performance

My style predictions for 2015 are… crops and sex appeal

Growing up, I wanted to be… a model/actress and violinist!

The highlight of my career so far is… having performed with an orchestra accompanying me

I can’t stop listening to… 'Catch me' by Demi Lovato and "I know places" by Taylor Swift

My most prized possession is… my violin

Something not many people know about me is… I am quite insecure!

The style rule I live by is… wear what you want and strut your style!

No comments:

Post a Comment